Iowa Women’s Basketball Notebook: Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Game
Credit Source: University of Iowa Athletics
IOWA CITY, Iowa — The University of Iowa hosts Iowa State on Wednesday for the Iowa Corn Cy-Hawk Game. Tip-off is set for 6:30 p.m. (CT).
- The game will be streamed live on BTN Plus. To see if your cable package gives you access to BTN Plus content, sign up for BTN Plus, or learn more about it, visit com.
- Live stats are available on the women’s basketball schedule page on com.
- Rob Brooks and Jamie Cavey Lang will call the action on the Hawkeye Radio Network. A link to the broadcast is available on the women’s basketball schedule page on com.
- Brooks is in his fifth year as the play-by-play announcer for the Iowa women’s basketball team. He has been Iowa football’s sideline reporter since 2004. He has called seven different Iowa sports on radio or television.
- Lang is in her fifth year as Iowa’s color commentator. She lettered at Iowa from 2002-05. Lang finished her Hawkeye career with 1,265 points and 506 rebounds. She was a two-time All-Big Ten selection.
- Due to COVID-19 safety protocols, there will be no men’s and women’s basketball general admission single game or season ticket sales to home games at this time.
- Visit com/fancutouts to purchase fan cutout(s) for all winter sports in Carver-Hawkeye Arena; 20 percent of the revenue will benefit UI Dance Marathon, with the remainder of the profits supporting the UI student-athletes’ scholarship fund.
- Programs, posters, and magnets will not be printed this season.